A little bit of story time
When I started senior school in year 7, I was the top student from my old class. And at my new school, I tried to mantain that record. But it was hard. Everyone there was a model student from other primary schools. It was hard to keep up to their pace, and though I knew that I could be as good as them, I wasn't satisfied with just good scores. I wanted to be The BEST. But I couldn't. Could I. No.
I wasn't doing that badly, really. I wasn't one of the clever ones, who everyone thought were absolutely fantastic. But when I think about it now, it's best not to be one of those people. Because when you make a mistake, everyone knows it. And everyone looks down on you.
I was in the better French group, but I didn't revise nearly at all for the exams. I did quite badly in the French exam (for me), and absolutely terribly in the maths exam.
I have to go. Continued tomorrow.




Post a Comment
<< Home