<BODY BGCOLOR=#9BCF48 TOPMARGIN=0 LEFTMARGIN=0 BACKGROUND="http://www.geocities.com/phuong236797/layout/reach_07.jpg" style="background-repeat:repeat"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2891030289001794569?origin\x3dhttp://mew-onion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 20, 2007

james is cheating on his girlfriend

Don't tell me you didn't realise?
Well, now that zoe and gen have both not become authors with me, I'm going to be completely...mean?
ruthless
I don't know.

Yes.
Anyway.
James is cheating on Emilia.
With Ali.
Its funny!
But Ali and James make a much cuter couple than James and Emilia...
You can really see the chemistry between them...
It's so perfect.
I am very happy for them.
Happy for them having found each other.
But somehow they'll have to work out how to tell Emilia.
It should be interesting...
I wonder how many hearts will get broken.

Pink and silent discos
Some corrupted form of love
Unprotected from the real world
I don't think she can see.

But they're always there
Holding hands
And sleeping
Not with one another
But as if they were there...

How many times do we have to describe
The symptoms of a misunderstood relationship
And you still don't understand
They're always there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moorepocket @ blogspot.com