Today I started to teach myself Japanese! I'm happy! Lala! But not completely, because, well - I got through 5 little mini lessons quite well. But then it came to... the Japanese alphabets! TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE! You can get the lessons in english lettering aswell but I want to learn the Japanese characters, even if it is hard. Oh well. I'm going to concentrate on learning the basic ones which were in english lettering first, and then in summer when I have a lot of time, I can learn the Japanese alphabets. I'm damn excited and I don't know why!
I bought a NEW PAIR OF CHOPSTICKS today! I was excited for some reason. I bought a cute mechanical pencil with birds on it too. I was going to buy a new notebook for my Japanese studies, but then I realized that I have enough notebooks at home already. It only struck me just now that I think I've only ever bought myself two notebooks...or maybe three... but not many, compared to the amount I actually have. I guess people just aren't very creative with their Birthday gifts anymore.
Anyway, I am trying to continue with my studies now, which is very hard. I've been trying all day to find time... I will have to buy a book, or something like that so I don't have to stare at the computer screen all the time.
I'm now editing this a few days after I wrote it so I shall say goodbye now.
Good bye!
pandoraxx




Post a Comment
<< Home