<BODY BGCOLOR=#9BCF48 TOPMARGIN=0 LEFTMARGIN=0 BACKGROUND="http://www.geocities.com/phuong236797/layout/reach_07.jpg" style="background-repeat:repeat"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2891030289001794569?origin\x3dhttp://mew-onion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, February 22, 2008

Zoë's birthday and my sister's party

Today was zozozoe's birthday and my sister's birthday party.
I have to make the CD for the musical games and my sister said she wants pop.
But I have no pop so I have to use those free CDs you get with newspapers and they all have reeeeally old pop music on them.
Hopefully my sister and her friends are too young to notice.

I'm now editing this post but the timer on this layout is way out. It says 2:45 but actually it's 10:45.

finn
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moorepocket @ blogspot.com