<BODY BGCOLOR=#9BCF48 TOPMARGIN=0 LEFTMARGIN=0 BACKGROUND="http://www.geocities.com/phuong236797/layout/reach_07.jpg" style="background-repeat:repeat"><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2891030289001794569?origin\x3dhttp://mew-onion.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 20, 2007

One day I'll become a published emo poet.

When there's no one
To take my cold hands in theirs
When there's no one
To stare with me through this frosted pane of glass
When there's no one
To hold me like they truly want me
That's when I realize
Exactly who I am

1 Comments:
Blogger satellitenews said...

Oh dear.
Well maybe I shouldn't comment here. It won't make anything better, or anything. But still. I just wanted you to know that there was always someone who truly wanted you. Somone who would have taken your hands if they hadn't been so afraid you would laugh in their faces. Someone who was constantly amazed by all the things you did and said and your general niceness. So maybe you haven't realized EXACTLY who you are just yet, because there was someone and that someone was me. And still is. Because you mean a lot to me. And I am not a perv, I'm just not brave enough to tel you who I am. Tough perhaps you can guess

August 2, 2007 at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Moorepocket @ blogspot.com