Eleanor's Love Dilemma, ASDAN, and Chain Mail
There are three main topics I shall write about today.
1. Eleanor's Love Dilemma
2. Asdan
3. Chain Mail
Eleanor's Love Dilemma
Ok. So here's the story.
For about a week, Eleanor was going out with a boy from her bus. Then she dumped him. But now he's sending her all these 'love' and 'friends forever' chain mails. (This is not linked to topic number 3, by the way). And he told another person on her bus that he still really likes her. She likes him too, but just as friends. Now she doesn't know whether to return his emails or just ignore him. We shall see.
Asdan
It's due in tomorrow.
I'm DEAD.
I think I'm actually quite close to finishing my credits but then I've got to print off EVERYTHING. Uh oh. It's due in on Thursday.
Chain Mail
Chain Mail is a book by Hiroshi Ishizaki. It's about 4 girls who get an email asking them to join a website, and 'create a fictional world' together. They all play the part of one character and write a story together - though they've never met. Anyhow, it's a really excellent book! I leant it to Eleanor and we want to create a website similair to the Chain Mail site. Whether we'll do it with people we haven't met, I don't know.
Anyway I must depart now.
Finn
xxx




Post a Comment
<< Home